- My graduation project has been keeping me busy. The whole process is taking longer than I had hoped, but at least now I know exactly what I want and am going to do! If all goes well, I will graduate in November.
- I went to the Muse concert in Amsterdam on June 4th. It was super awesome! I love them SO much, and they’re so so good live! I know this was definitely not the last Muse concert I am going to.
- As all you Dutchies also have noticed: the weather here has been so good for the past few days! So I’ve been enjoying the sunshine. I love to go on long bike rides in the sun; listening to my music & clearing my head. Today I rode a total of almost 30 km :)
- I haven’t been eating as healthy as I would prefer, but it’s not like I feel bad about eating the “bad stuff”. I’m just living! Oh, something new that I read about and tried for myself: frozen grapes. Yum!
- The bad news I dread to tell you (because I’m still in denial myself)… my camera is broken. Ouch! So I haven’t been able to take any pictures… just with my iPhone. I am going to buy a new camera (mine is already 5 years old, and I’ve been thinking about buying a new one anyway), but I just have to wait until I have the funds.
How are you doing? Are you enjoying the summer weather?