Snapshots of my life #5
I renamed this type of blogpost (again), because I feel these snapshot don’t necessarily need to be Instagram snapshots :) (Even though these are all from Instagram)
Anyway, the last time I gave you a peek into my life was in November… so here’s a brand new snapshot post!
- Finally I made some time to watch the newest episodes of How I Met Your Mother. It’s one of my favorite shows, it always makes me laugh!
- Beautiful view on our way back from the Tug Boat (a boat that sunk & one you can swim to and see while snorkeling – pretty cool to see).
- Yay, a salad! Ingredients: lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese, green paprika, pumpkin seeds & a little bit of mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Finally, I took the time to clean my closet! Unfortunately it’s become a big mess again already, shhh.
- Two absolutely gorgeous skies! Don’t you just love it when you can actually see the sunbeams like this?
- I made it all through my first 15-minute workout in months, woohoo! ;)
- Christmas in the tropics! It was so weird at first to be outside in shorts and a tanktop while the sun was shining, and seeing Christmas trees and decorations!
- Lunch at Plasa Bieu, something that’s very ‘Curaçao’. It’s called a stoba (which means stew). It’s beef, rice and baked banana. It was good, but it was just a little bit too much for a lunch.
- The Curaçao Museum, which displays a variety of things, from a full historic kitchen, to pianos, to the cockpit of the first KLM plane that flew over the Atlantic Ocean.
- Ready for a night out :)
- Freshly painted nails! This is Essie’s Bikini So Teeny.
- Lunch on Bonaire! A really good (but difficult to eat) chicken sandwhich.
- Dessert after lunch ;) Watermelon and pistachio ice cream.
- First Christmas Day: dinner at home & drinking prosecco (or actually, this was called ‘rosesecco’) from a can ;)
- Second Christmas Day: dinner at the beach!
- Ready to celebrate New Year’s!
- My nails for New Year’s Eve, glittery goodness with stars & hearts!