Snapshots of my life #6
Posted on 4 February 2013 Snapshots
It’s been a while since I showed you some snapshots of my life! So here’s the latest happenings in my life in pictures ;)
- Klein Curaçao! A very beautiful small island close to Curaçao.
- Packing up my life…
- Enjoying the warm sun and the view of palm trees before boarding the plane.
- The view in Holland when I came back…
- Cuddle time with my nephew!
- The first meal back home, at my parents’: Panga!
- The first two meals I made in my new apartment & my very own kitchen!
- Hello :)
- Freshly painted nails! This is “I’m Suzi & I’m A Chocoholic” by OPI.
- Green smoothie, yum! This was with spinach, apple, banana, flaxseeds and water.
- Dinner with friends! Tartlet with goat’s cheese as an appetizer, salmon + spinach as the main course and tiramisu for dessert.
- An afternoon of reading with a cup of tea and cherry tomatos for a snack.
- Cooking dinner: wraps!
- My favorite breakfast. I succeeded in making them actual pancakes this time!
- Shopping + lunch at Hema with my sister & nephew.
- I admit: I never did laundry before in my life (apart from handwash on Curaçao)! Now I have to, and luckily it’s not that hard ;)
- Staying warm at the train station with a cup of tea.
- I’m starting in this book again. I had gotten quite far already, but that was so long ago that I’m going to start over.
- Studying, studying & studying for a very important exam I had last friday. I have to pass this one!
- Piles of paper to throw out.
- A very fun day of playing at a big indoors playground, with my sister and nephew. It’s so fun to feel like a kid again!